Well I've actually made alot of progess over the last few days workwise.
Last night after work I upgraded an observation from an E to a B because I need 2 more B's to get an overall B. I could get a C but over the last two years I've been aiming for a B so there's not really much point in letting that go because I can't be bothered to do one more B.
This morning I've done the C and the B of my routine and I've done everything on my unit 5 to get a C. I'm gonna start my unit 9 now I think.
I'm kinda optimistic about my work and what I've got to do. I'm going tro upgrade my school routine from a D to a C coz Glynis told me how to. Granted it was a while ago but we'e got forever with them so yeah go me.
I can't believe I'm doing work and I'm actually happy.
I'm going to Bath in like two and a half hours so maybe thats it. And Jo can come coz she did all her work. So well done Jo.
I'd best go do some more work.
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment