Friday, May 20, 2005

100 Things About Me

1. My name is Naomi Margaret king.

2. Loads of people call me Numni.

3. Leaving school was the best thing I ever did.

4. I don’t know what I want to do with my life.

5. I hate talking about myself.

6. I am 18.

7. My DOB is 5/5/87.

8. I am a bogey (I work in ASDA).

9. I don’t know my biological father.

10. I have 1 sister (and unknown others)

11. I am at college doing childcare.

12. I used to live in a village called Heytesbury.

13. I did a reading at Salisbury Cathedral.

14. I’m not very confident.

15. I have a “needle thing”.

16. I love to read.

17. I like taking photos but don’t like being in them.

18. I’m bad at making choices.

19. I like pink, blue, and purple.

20. I like fairy lights.

21. Buying stuff makes me feel better.

22. My IQ is apparently 130.

23. I have hundreds of earrings but never wear them.

24. I have a wristband (I know)

25. I like feeling valued.

26. I have problems saying “no”.

27. I am really close to my mum.

28. I love Christmas.

29. I spend too much time on the computer.

30. I’m a gangster ninja Eskimo.

31. I don’t really know who I am.

32. I hide my feelings from people.

33. I’m going to fail psychology.

34. I went to Florida when I was 9.

35. I have a weird shoulder problem.

36. I’m wearing a yellow top even though I don’t like yellow.

37. At school all my design projects had a space theme.

38. I am bored.

39. I cry a lot- but not in front of people.

40. Blackcurrant used to make me travel sick.

41. I have really dark brown eyes.

42. I have black hair.

43. I don’t eat fish.

44. I own two copies of each of the Lord Of The Rings films.

45. I brought a Heffalump last week (finally)

46. I am a member of the “DCE crew”.

47. Jo’s wearing a top like mine but green.

48. I was born in Bath.

49. I have 6 pens in my bag.

50. Marge is disappointed in me.

51. This is hard.

52. I like knowing stuff.

53. I love the Harry Potter books.

54. I don’t have a best friend.

55. I went to the pub at lunchtime.

56. I left my floppy disk at college (again).

57. My computer is broke.

58. I like non- wet rain.

59. I love the snow.

60. I have never stolen anything.

61. The last email I got was of a whale’s penis.

62. I don’t like yellow gold.

63. I’d like a VW Beetle.

64. I can’t drive.

65. I met Arthur Fowler.

66. I watch Big Brother every year even though I say I won’t.

67. I was a member of the AMCC.

68. I used to have an afro.

69. I had red streaks in my hair but they went orange.

70. I have a purple bedroom.

71. I have a radio controlled pink mini.

72. I am co- inventor of animal algebra and twumbs.

73. I like to be part of a group.

74. I like to be alone.

75. I am a contradiction.

76. I “don’t trust” the dark.

77. The Boobahs scare me.

78. I don’t like talking to people seriously.

79. I want to go to New Zealand.

80. I love Disney films.

81. My favourite birthday card was one with an LGM (little green man) on.

82. I have a bible even though I’m not religious.

83. The last song I listened to was “White Horses” by Natasha Bedingfield.

84. I keep stuff I dint need or want, just in case.

85. I am eating pizza.

86. It tastes nice.

87. I’m trouble.

88. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

89. I like mud shakes.

90. I like hugs.

91. People (jo) get worried when I don’t wear pink for a few days.

92. I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

93. I love music but no particular type.

94. My toe nails are dark red.

95. I used to have pet chipmunks.

96. I was one of those odd children who liked vegetables.

97. At school I was best friends with the head teachers’ daughter.

98. My favourite cheese is cheddar.

99. I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

100. I talk absolute crap.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

24. I have a wristband (I know) - CHAV

30. I’m a gangster ninja Eskimo. - Because you rock. Like me.

50. Marge is disappointed in me. - So am i numni, so am i

68. I used to have an afro. - Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

92. I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts. - Just, no, bad, bad, bad. 100 facts about yourself, not singing songs nums hence why i was thinking of something else =| scary.