Monday, May 16, 2005

DCE Field trip

Went to Bath yesterday with Jo and Lora a.k.a the DCE Crew. I'm sure that we've all got loads of work to do but, hey all work and no play and all that.

We went to see The Jacket. It's a weird psychological thriller thing. It's quite good. Got a bit confused but was OK at the end. Me and Jo went to the toilet when there was a sex scene though, so that was poopy.

We randomly walked around Bath after taking pics of random things and people. Was good, but yet again just us.

Went to placement today was ok. Was with the babies and Jodie was getting me to do stuff coz it was just me and her. Was with the tiny tots and preschoolers in the afternoon. We gave PDP's to Jodie and Jean today so fingers crossed and all that.

That's about it really. I haven't done any work even though I know I should.

I am totally fucked.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

You don't have that much work to do, its fine. Anyhoo they can't expect us to work constantly, it would just drive us insane *ahem*

We need breaks and thats why these so called field trips are good for us. Yesh.

And i'm not going to distract you anymore at college, im gonna sit away from you lot so you can get on and do it and i wont feel so bad for distracting you.

It will all be cool, dont worry about it.

Troubled Angel said...

Jo it's not your fault. I can't concentrate even when I'm not with you, so don't worry.

And yes we do need breaks big long ones that involve lots of fun.