I must be going soft in my old age. Well softer anyway. I worked today 10-6 as usual. With one slight difference. At five to six Pete comes up to me and says "can you stay on for a bit to do breaks?" I was like "ummmmm" then me being me I said yes. I stayed til half past and did Angelas break.
Later I found out that I was the only one that agreed to stay on. They were a bit screwed though coz after I left there were 6 on check outs and Sam, Claire and Kathleen all left after that so that left three but then there were probably people on breaks and stuff so I hope they weren't that screwed. I told him that I'd stay on later but Pete said no. Which was Ok really coz I did want to go home.
It was when I was doing Angelas break that Caroline decided to pounce on me. "Naomi King" she said in a loud trying to sound authoritive voice (which didn't really work) "Can you work on Monday?" well I'm already working just not there- at Centre Pracs. As tempting as it was to say that I could do all day I can't leave Shirley in the lurch like that- Although I wouldn't have to quit, they'd probably sack me. I old her that I could work after 4 she laughed. I know 4-6 isn't very productive really.
Later however Caroline came back and said "can you do 4-6 coz it's not looking to good" I was like yes score. It gets quiet at 4 so I won't have to do any work. Hehe.
She then asked if I could work on Tuesday and I'm like yeah sure what time. 12-8. Umm no. sorry I can't be doing with an eight hour shift, it's just not happening. So I'm doing 6 hours instead, 2-8 which should be Ok. And I think Jane works and it's always fun winding her up. Lol.
Not much happened today really. I broke the chip and pin machine so had to type all the card numbers in. Argh I could have killed Pete for that, but then he did fix it for me. Anita kept picking on me, but thats nothing new. I was stalked by like three people who kept coming back to my till. Sharon came in. And I served Gemma and Ross, that was quite funny, she kept saying that ASDA must be fun. It's like yeah of course it is.
I have done nothing tonight. Nothing. I have to find something to do. Apart from watching Big Brother which I said I shouldn't do.
This years house is full of chavs, tarts and weirdo's. Should be fun. We were talking about it at lunch time. most of the people in the canteen were there sat around having this disscussion about Big Brother.
Oh and I need someone to come abrourd to like America or somewhere to work with me coz my parents don't want me to go on my own. But then I'm 18 and stuff so they can't really do much if I do.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Easily Distracted...easily persuaded....If you ask me...you're just TOO easy
Lora that just sounds soo wrong.
Lol. I know ^-^
Post a Comment