Friday, May 27, 2005

Guess who's back?

Well today was pointless. Although I did manage to finishe the upgrades on my observations. I just forgot to hand them in. Idiot.

Th highlight of the day was going to town. We didn't really achieve much except Lora trying on a couple of over priced dresses on in Monsoon.

We got a pizza and sat in the park. That was quite fun. Just sat there on a bench under a tree. Eating yummy pizza. We should do that more often.

Went back to college did nothing except a word association thing which me and Jo sent to everyone. Coz yeah we have nothing better to do. But then thats always the way- we're bored we do unconstructive annoying quizzes, get used to it people. I like it though. Means I get to be nosy and delve in to peoples minds or lack there of. :p

Went into town after college coz my Mum said she had to get Laura. Walked down with Jo avoiding certain people. Went and looked around town bought a top (I said I would Jo) But it was only £5 so it didn't really matter. And before you ask Jo it looks like this. And it's pink so theres no need to worry.


Me in my top (in case you hadn't already guessed)
So came home and Laurs back. Mum hadn't gone and got her (liar). When I got in she was there surrounded by all the junk she had bought, and there was alot of it.
Then she goes "I've got something for you" and guess what she pulled out the bag???????? A Heffalump!!!!!!!!!!!! (Don't worry Jo she didn't get me a Stitch, she did meet him but that's a different matter) Ok it's not a purple one, like a bought in Bath. It's better. It's a pink ballerina heffalup.
See pink heffalump.
So now I have two heffalumps. It's not quite Jo's twelve Stitches but heffalumps aren't as common as Stitches.
Two heffalumps.
So yeah now Lauras in bed and the house is still quiet. She's so sweet she bought me the heffalump out of her own money (it was $9- she left the price tag on) and I've kinda nicked her beady necklace thing which is kinda doodey as a braclet.
Big Brother starts tonight. I'm not even going to bother saying that I'm not gonna watch it coz I know I will. I always do. Other peoples lives are sooo interesting.

3 comments:

withoutameaning said...

And my name was mentioned 6 whole times in this entry. Wow. I feel special =P

The heffalump is cute and im jealous of Laura. Damn her, getting to meet my stitch :( No fair.

Numnis being girly again...eeeeee. Teehee.

Jo is going to watch Big Brother too, because quite honestly i like it. I like nosying around other peoples lives, a bit like you really numni.

Anonymous said...

Numa Numa smells!

Troubled Angel said...

Wtf?