skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Easily Distracted
Coz I have nothing better to do.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday to you,
You live in a zoo,
You smell like a monkey,
And look like one too!
Only joking. Happy birthday Jo.
1 comment:
withoutameaning
said...
Thankooooo
2:42 pm
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(41)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(11)
▼
2005
(424)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(39)
►
October
(45)
►
September
(64)
►
August
(90)
►
July
(55)
►
June
(48)
▼
May
(38)
Work, work, work.
Not alot really
Am I lippy?
Easily persuaded
Guess who's back?
Silly quizzes and serious questions.
A Reason To Be Chav.
Of Chavness and Dogtags
Sheep.
I passed
Contemplation and work.
I said I'd do a post.
100 Things About Me
Unwritten
One down
Yeah
We Went Drinking
DCE Field trip
Books, boxes and conformity. (ignore if you want)
"The deep breath before the plunge"
Welcome to your friendly information helpline.
Flying in an aeroplane
Jos birthday
Psychology= boring
Happy Birthday
Half an hours notice.
Bath
Progress
Working 9-5......... well, 10-6
Suprises
Happy Birthday To Me
Great Expectations.
Annoying
Thats Why I Don't Want A Party.
Rudeness.
Stop Using Me.
Why aren't you all in bed?
I'm Bored
►
April
(13)
About Me
Troubled Angel
I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Thankooooo
Post a Comment