Monday, May 23, 2005

I passed

I passed at nursery. I was really suprised by that. They always seemed to dislike us and when Glynis came they weren't exactly complimentary.

So, yeah today was pretty anti-climatic. It was just like any other day really I doubt thje children will even know that we've gone.

We got cards that were still wet and stuck together. They were made that day. A piece of A4 folded in half and a picture stuck on it. If size matters then that definitly wasn't the best card I've been given at the end of a placement.

When we told Jean last week that we would be leaving she seemed disappointed. Probably because there will be less help for them and they'd have to do more work. Ha Jean would actually have to spend time with the group. But then she did spend more time with the group today than she normally does and she was doing hers and Allys jobs.

So yeah I've really haven't got any work to do really. I'll have upgrades to do, but at the moment I don't. So yeah I have nothing to do.

Argh and I can't get to my emails. Hotmail must be down or something. I can't get hotmail, or messenger or even web messenger. Poop. I hate this I haven't read my emails in like over 24 hours. It's so annoying.

I fixed the computer and I fixed my printer in my room. So maybe I can fix this. Doubt it but hey if a lump of modelling clay can "fix it" then I'm sure I can. Or at least break it more.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Waaaahoooo. I passed too. Atleast you got something, i didnt get anything. Even though they didnt know it was my last day until the last 15mins lol.

Your computer sucks. Hotmail and MSN having been working fine foor me alll night.