The communications exam wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Especially when I heard that it was on youth culture. I was like what the fuck is that when it's at home? But it was better than I thought it would be and hopefully I scrapped a pass.
When I went back to the classroom afterwards Kim told me that I had to write a letter to Lynn, Magre and Veronica about my behaviour in the class last Thursday. Um yeah sorry I was bored, but then that wasn't really my fault was it?
So yeah I did that and sent it out to those in question and got replies from Marge and Lynn. Lynn asked me if I was prepared for the interveiwy thing on Friday and I was like yeah sure. Um liar liar pants on fire. I haven't really given it any thought really. I need to finish my CV, adapt my letter and fill in the form. But thats ok it's not much really.
I got three observations back today. All of them referred. Not funny. She'd referred me on not recording an observation properly (because he went to all the activities and I didn't specifically say that but it was shown on it) and because I didn't put the age of the child. Um down the bottom of the front sheet. 3:1. It's plain to see. Argh annoyingness.
So yeah funniness this afternoon. We ended up talking about chavs. A lot, more than usual anyway. It all started with the queen chav asking why eveyone was calling people chavs. Because they are, duh. Then Kerry was trying to explain what a chav was to Patrick without kinda saying look in the mirror sort of thing. But then I don't really think she knew exactly what she was talking about and so it turned into this huge group discussion, luckily Glynis was gone and so we could talk all we wanted without getting disapproving stares.
Lora started talking about how she needed a jacket and so she was there drawing this jacket and then she goes "and I want dogtags too". Somewhere between there and the end of the session we ended up wioth DCE crew dogtags. I'm not sure how it happened but it's a pretty cool idea. I like it.
I went to work and was the only one on express. It was soo busy. AT one point I had a que half way up the aisle. Luckily Sheila kept taking them to customer services that helped abit. And every once in a while I would have Kevin, Louisa or Anita come and help out to get rid of the ques. But apart from that nothing else happened. Oh apart from the guy with what had to have been the biggest ring in the world ever. I'm serious. It was huge. And it was the horribleist yellowist, tackyest ring in the world.
SO now I'm sat here talking to people when I know that I have stuff to do really but it's not that much so I don't really have to worry. Thats what happened last time and last time the work mounted up.
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DCE Crew 05
Heh.
It wasnt your fault it was mine.
I know someone who is turning chavvvvy can you guess who?
Post a Comment