I was going through all the messages on my phone to delete them cause I'm getting my new phone today.
Anyway as I was going through them I noticed that loads of them were ones asking for information about something or other.
"When has such- and- such got to be in?"
"Where do we have to go?"
"What are we doing in such- and- such's lesson?"
"How do you do this?"
I am not a bloody information service. I do not know everything. OK?
It's not so much the people who talk to me all the time its more the people who wouldn't talk to me if they didn't want to know something. So why ask me? Because no one else in their little group would know.
They don't listen, so the pester me.
If I didn't know then what would they do?
Friday, May 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should let them sweat it....MWAH
Post a Comment