Tuesday, June 28, 2005

5 Favourite Things

5 favourite things to do when you're alone
1. Read
2. Watch films
3. Listen to music
4. Sleep
5. Paint stuff on the walls (while doinf 2/3)

5 people you've seen this week
1. Lora
2. Kelly K
3. Kim
4. My family
5. ASDA people

5 people you've actually met who you find attractive

1. Pizza Hut guy 1
2. Pizza Hut guy 2 (haha I have 2)
3. Nick
4. Pete
5. Adam

5 bands/singers/groups you like
1. Coldplay
2. Natasha Bedingfield
3. Destinys Child
4. Joss Stone
5. Pink

5 movies you've seen {and happen to own}
1. Lord of the Rings ( <3 all three)
2. Moulin Rogue
3. Bring It On
4. X Men
5. Mona Lisa's Smile

5 things you hate
1. Not being appreciated
2. Not knowing stuff
3. Being unhappy

4. People knowing I'm not happy
5. Letting people down

5 things you love
1. New books
2. Music
3. Buying stuff
4. Spending time with my friends
5. Taking pictures of random stuff

5 favourite foods
1. Pizza with mushrooms on
2. Melon
3. Dream topping (ok not entirely a food)
4. Chicken stir fry
5. Pasta

5 favourite drinks
1. Ribena
2. Fanta fruit twist
3. Apple juice
4. Banana milkshake
5. Wine

5 TV shows you love
1. Scrubs

2. Popular
3. Will and Grace
4. Without a Trace
5. SG1

5 things you want to do before you die
1. Travel
2. Be absolutely content with myself and my life
3. Erm I'm not sure, there's something I'm not sure if I want but anyhoo......

5 songs you love, rightnow.
1. All of X&Y
2. I bruise Easily- Natasha Bedingfield
3. Crazy Chick- Charlotte Church
4. I Love You Baby- by someone
5. The Lady Is a Vamp- Spice Girls

5 things you can't do you wish you could
1. Sing
2. Draw or paint or something
3. Do whatever I want
4. Express myself completely and honestly
5. Not worry about what others think

5 things that make you feel sad
1. The end
2. Random stuff
3. Other peoples sadness
4. Serious stuff, I don't do serious, I get upset
5. Losing people

5 people you hate
1. I don't really hate anyone, there are people that I dislike at time but I don't really hate anyone.

5 favourite places to shop
1. New Look
2. Mk one
3. Any book shop, normally Ottikars or Waterstones
4. ASDA (lol)
5. catalogues

5 favourite places to eat
1. The pond
2. The park
3. Centre Parcs
4. Sat on the floor
5. The pub

1 person you believe in
1. My Mum

No comments: