Today at work I made notes for stuff to go in my blog. They're in my fleece pocket. My fleece is in my locker. So yeah that was worth it.
Today was dribby and drabby. sometimes really busy othertimes quiet. I was sat with Katie so when we were both quiet we would talk. About her birthday, about working, about being underappreciated. On the whole today went quite quickly. But it gave me time to think about things and I hate that.
Jo you weren't being silly at all. I think about that. I don't want to loose you guys you've become too important to me. (que sappy cheesy music) But yeah the last few months have been great for no particular reason than the fact that we have become close and stuff. But yeah I'm being I dunno but I am.
Ok and so to the mystery of today. I have cried on and off for the last two hours. Now normally I wouldn't even mention the fact that I've been crying, I don't ever. That would mean that I wasn't happy and if I'm not happy then that's wrong. The thing is I don't know why. I mean I've got nothing in particular to be sad about, everything is going pretty well at the moment. But I can't stop. I feel so silly. I haven't cried in months not really. Why now? I dunno just being silly.
It's my last day at Centre Parcs tomorrow. It's strange I've been there since I was 14. I've been there longer than alot of the people on the team. I guess I'm gonna miss it really. Sanity would have had me give it up when I started at ASDA but I didn't and I could never work out why. I mean I didn't need it. So yeah if anyone wants a job for the summer and stuff theres one there now. And you get to work with my mum.
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's not silly to cry. Crying is good for you...And tbh numni we know that you're not happy, we can see past the fake smiles, its not wrong to be yourself, to show how you really feel sometimes. You shouldnt have to always wear this mask.
It's not the crying thats silly. It's the fact that I don't know why. I don't know so it's silly. That probably only made sense to me but yeah.
Lora Happy :)
BTW Lora happy not about numa numa tears :'(
Post a Comment