Monday, June 27, 2005

Make a face

Everyone seems to make faces at me at work. I really don't know why though. It seems to of spread like some illness. They all do it. The pull faces when they see me, when they walk past.

They all pick on me too. Well it's messing around but yeah. They strangle me and poke me with keys and throw stuff at me. They call me names.

I wouldn't change it though it makes it fun. We mess around if we didn't then we'd all be miserable, well........ some people are but they don't do the messing around.

Today at work was Ok. Becky and Caroline bothe threatened to ignore me when I beeped, that was abit mean I think. Becky kept letting my chair down, argh that is so annoying. And I ended up being the only person on express. Which meant that I had to do all the work and had no one to talk to.

Kevin was wearing a pretty shirt today. It was a really nioce shade of lilac. It's actually the colour that I think I want for my bedroom. I told Lesley and she asked Kevin if I could have it. Lydia twisted it and said that I wanted Pete and Kevin at the same time. Erm no.

By Thursday I will have done 36 hours overtime this month. Thats alot really I've got Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday off this week so I can have a break and stuff which is good except Barbra said that I would probably end up ill, coz I've been on the go and then I'm going to relax. I dunno. Hopefully not.

No comments: