So, I finished work at 8. Me, Kirsty and Mel got changed down stairs.
Kisty and Mel getting ready. (No there isnt one of me)
We walked up to the Lamb after we had met Chris (Mels boyfriend) and Brian met us up the road. Brian and Chris went and had a drink somewhere else and left us on our own.
We got there and had our free drink. And the Kevin bought us one. Whoo I don't dislike him as much now.
We went and stood by the DJ person andPete and Maria came and joined us. I took some random pics. Yay. They were quite random.
Maria and Pete disappeared so me and Mel followed them. They had gone outside so that Pete could have a fag. I didn't know he smoked but there you go. So we all sat outside which was nice because it was cooler. Kirsty got very drunk. Mel broke up with her boyfriend.
Sam and Amanda turned up and we talked about the future and stuff. Sam was like "Oh My God, shes drunk and she knows what shes talking about" We were talking about the New York thingy that Kels told me about. Then there was a random guy that I had no idea who was. He said that he liked me because I was funny. I was quite scared.
So yeah, me and Kevin somehow broke a glass. We weren't sure what was in it (it was marias and she wasn't there) so we were tasting it I passed it to Kevin and he dropped it. Silly blokey. We ended up blaming everybody for the glass breaking.
I was really drunk and said something about not being lippy and he said that I was. Later I said that he didn't like me and he was like "If I didn't like you you would know" He was quite drunk too so hopefully he won't remember that much when he's back at work tomorrow.
I remember lying down on the ground at one point and I heard Mel go "she's not dead shes moving"
Yeah so went home went to bed. got up 10 minutes later and threw up. Not nice. I finally got to sleep in the early hours of this morning and woke up again at half five and guess what? I was sick. I didn't go 30 minutes without being sick this morning. My dad was like phone in sick. I couldn't coz they would know that it was just a hangover because I was at the party last night.
Once I got to work though I was fine. Well I stopped being sick anyways. Katie was soo good today. She helped me set up the bags and stuff an my till this morning. She told me that I had to eat something hot at lunchtime because it would make me feel better. So I did and I did. When I came beck up from lunch Lorraine was like "what happened to you?" But eating something had made me feel loads better. So I spent the rest of the afternoon being my usual cheery self. Me and Katie played with teddies and got excited about her birthday. She was making a list of the stuff that she would need for her party and stuff.
Amanda came along with Anita and said to me "Did you enjoy yourself last night" I was like "yeah" and then she goes to Anita and says her and Melissa were blowing me kisses last night" I was like OMG I couldn't remember doing that.
But yeah I feel loads better now.
2 comments:
Yuk. Pictures of Amanda. I hate that girl.
Numni is silly for getting really drunk and puking...id never get that drunk ^__^
Realllly?????????
*Thinks back*
Post a Comment