Today.... Today alot has happened really. Big things not so big things. Really silly things that aren't really important but I'll still talk about. You know I talk crap.
So heres my day.......
Got up and stuff. Finished doing my CV and filled in my application form. Went to ASDA. Kirsty's back. She's been on holiday. When she saw me she waved and then screamed. Ok I did too, but then we are always really immature when we're together. She hugged me and we got all excited. The customer must have thought what a couple of weirdo's. Lol tis true though.
Went to college and got soaked. Had my interview. Marge gave me the job, but then she gave it to everyone. Lost Lora for an hour. Lol though Marge had eaten her or something.
Finished my unit 8 and gave it in to Lynn. Sharon marked my unit 2 and passed the portfolio at a D grade and signed off my last PER's without actually looking at them. Yay I finished and I even did my communications portfolio. Whoo I finished. But for some perculiar reason I'm going in on Friday even though I have no work. But then I think we're going to the pub. Maybe I'll go get my hair done instead of going to the lesson. I want my hair cut. But I want to grow it. Ok to be honest I don't know what I want.
Not sure about tomorrow. Lynn keeps asking me if I'm going and has kept a place open for me. The DCE are supposed to be going to Salisbury to watch Sin City. And my mum has asked me if I want to go to Yeovil with her and my dad. So yeah I'm not sure. Bowling pretty ,much a no. I don't think I really want to spend however long in a car with weirdo's. Salisbury I want to go to. Also want to go to Yeovil, I'd actually be able to spend some quality time with parents and go shopping. I dunno I'll decide in the morning.
Ooooo and Lynn hugged me today. I'm not sure if I'm scared about that or not. Um yeah probably actually. I told her that I'd done all my work and she held out her hand and then goes "no" and hugs me. : / Yeah so slightly wierd.
Jess asked if I'd booked my driving test yet. Lmao, she knows that I haven't even started yet.
Went into ASDA Pette was actually doing work. My mum asked him about offering me a cigarette. He was like "no I didn't" I was like "yes you did" But he kept saying no, then my mum walked off and I go "I vaguely remember you offering me one" What an idiot, I meant to say distinctly or something like that and he made fun of me and then goes "yeah I did" Hahaha I was right I rule. Then Kevin came along and I ran away.
So yeah It's probably the unimportant things that stick in my head more than the important ones. Like I can rememer everything that happened when I was in ASDA but not what happened during my interview. Strange.
Ooooo and Ollie is leaving on Saturday. It is going to be sooo weird without him. I think that just about everyone is going to miss him really.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment