Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Idiot Strikes Again.

I'm supposed to be having some time off. But when I get asked something I say yes. I agree.

I went into ASDA and asked Jane when I was working next week and she goes monday 1-8. then asked if I wanted some more. Erm I dunno. She says that if I want some I need to decide now because otherwise it'll be gone. I was like ok then.

When they talk about the overtime it sounds so little but when it's all together it's alot.

I'm working:
  • Monday: 1-8
  • Wednesday: 8-2
  • Thursday: 4-9
  • Friday: 2-6

That's 22 hour's overtime all together. That's about what I did this month. I suppose it's just something that I'm going to have to get used to when I get a "proper job", but then I am supposed to be having a break so I dunno.

At least I get Tuesday off.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

So much for a break.

You're crazy.