I don't really have much to say.
Went to college in the afternoon. Didn't do alot. Met up with Lucy for a bit, She's doing first aid.
I've handed in all my observations so thats good.
Went to work. Actually did work for a change. Found out something about Saturday that I didn't know (Jo I'll tell you later). Think Kevins avoiding me. But then I think I am him. He was running for a bit while Anita had her break today and I was there thinking "don't let anything be wrong with anything" Luckily nothing was but yeah. But he grimaced when he went passed me. I was like yeah, I do that everytime I think about Saturday. Although not as much as some (I can't put that here so I'll tell you)
Came home. My lovely Mummy had made me a Jacket potato with cheese and beans. So I had proper food after work for a change.
Apart from that nothing really happened.
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mail me, i wanna know what you're talking about as im not coming to college tomorrow and im not going to be online. Not sure if im bothering with Thursday either, but will see...still, mail me.
Post a Comment