Well I've spent the morning doing nothing. What a suprise. I woke up at like 10:30. No one was home. Yeah coz I can get to college now.
I've spent the morning on the computer trying to do my CV. Trying of course being the opperative work. I haven't got very far. I was listening to Natasha Bedingfields album. It's really good. I loove it.
Anyways. I was listening to one of the songs and I was like "thats me" It is so true.
"Fitting in 'cause I was driven
Saying yes when I meant no
Holding on, should've let go"
It's me. I think I've always tried to fit in. Just because. Because its easy. Well no it's not but ya know.
I can't say no. I always say yes. Look at all the over time I've done over the past week. I say yes so that I don't let people down. So that I can please them. Even if I know that maybe its not the best thing for me to do.
I hold onto everything. I realise this morning that I have too much junk I have nowhere to put anything. Seriously. I need storage. And lots of it. That is why my rooms a mess because I have nowhere to put everything. I keep stuff for the sake of keeping it not because I need it. I think I need to hold on to things. But I said this before.
I don't know. I can't do anything. Everything gets messed up in my head and I get distracted. To all the teachers and stuff I'm still a model student. They never seem to relise that I struggle they just assume that I'm fine.
I hate people who assume stuff. It pisses me off.
Oh and I've just remembered that I said fuck alot on Saturday. Oops
This has taken me half an hour to write.
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment