Went in the safari park with Kelly, Jo and the kids. Was good I haven't been in the safari park for years, not since Laura was ickle. Went through the monkey bit. the cars in front were being wrecked, but Kels car was ok.
Went round and took like nearly 100 pics. Not really sure how.
Met back up with Lora and Pete ate some over priced burgers and then went in the house. You can't take any pictures in the house which was a bugger would have been goodin some places. There were some assy staff in there one woman told Taylor to keep hims hands in his pokets and when he said he didn't have any told him to keep his hands behind his back. Bitch.
We did take a pic out side though. Well got Pete to take one. Or two. On each camera, poor guy.
Erm Went in to mirror maze and Old Joes mine. Lora, Jo and Pete went on the motion simulator. Me, Jo, Kelly and the kids went on the train where I took more pics of random stuff like trees and the water fall thing oo and those cut out things that are in one of the fields and stuff.
We went to the last parrot show of the day. That was good. Took quite a few pics of that too.
Went the boat, I didn't feed the sealions coz that would have meant touching icky fish..... erm no. I just took a load of pics ofthe sea lions which ended up being of the water. lol oh well.
I had a really good day really. It did cost alot but it was worth it really.
No comments:
Post a Comment