Monday, June 06, 2005

Did I really say that?

Went into ASDA this morning. Saw Pete. Turns out he went somewhere else when he "went looking for Maria" So I'm not crazy and we didn't just loose him. He just didn't tell us where he was going.

My mum told him that I was still being sick at 20 to 10 yesterday. He laughed. No actually it wasn't funny, not for me anyway.

We went nd got some stuff for today and as I was coming out Amanda waved at me and went "are you feeling better now?" I was like "Yeah"

We were going out of the door and my Mum waved at Pete. He told her to go over to him. He then goes "Your daughter said that I had a long tongue" I can't remember saying that. I really can't and that was before I got that drunk. Its the truth. He has a long wierd tongue.

Look...........



.......................... See.

Anyways I think I'm going to see Kevin tonight. Oops.

5 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Long tongues rule. I have a long tongue. Waaahoooo. Go us long tongue people. Yesh.

Troubled Angel said...

I don't I have a tiny tongue :(

withoutameaning said...

coz you suck.

Troubled Angel said...

You're being quite mean to me today.

*cries*

Anonymous said...

short tongue = bad for sucking! Tee hee