That just about sums me up at the moment. I worked twice today. Nothing really important happened at either. Before I went to ASDA I was so tired but when I finished ther I was wide awake. Strange.
I'm going to the party tomorrow. Me and Kat are going to go after work. So that should be ok and if not at least I get a free drink. Whoo.
I saw an amazing pink car today. It was a hot pink Ford Ka. Yes I know it's quite sad that I got excited about a pink car but I don't care.
I will start writing properly again soon but I just have nothing to write about really. I could of course give you a highly detailed highly boringaccount of what I did at work which to be fair wouldn't be alot.
Oooooo I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yes 2-8. I love Carla, If she wants to swap again then I won't say no. Well unless I'm doing something (doubtful)
Ps. I really need something productively unproductive to do.
Friday, June 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment