Some people are soo immature.
Like Pete for instance. Just because I asked for bagging up bags yesterday like twice doesn't mean that he has to throw 33 at me today. I mean I needed all of those yesterday there was alot of money. But seriously 33 that's taking it abit far. Annnd he made me go and get lost in the warehouse. I was helping Kat and he goes "seeing as you're not doing anything you can come here". Nick wanted someone to take some boxes off of the shop floor. So I had to go and get a trolley thing and collect the boxes and take them down in the lift that brakes down all the time. And get lost coz I don't know my way around the warehouse.
And Lydia. She turned some completely innocent messing around into a totally perverted thing which got worse with every telling. But to understand you have to know the whole story.
It started off with me and Pete messing around as usual passing silly mean comments between us. Then one time he decides to take the "position closed" belt thingys that goes between the checkouts and wrapped it around my neck saying that that would shut me up. Fine your mean I knew that anyways.
After he went Lydia was like "I think theres something going on there" Erm no. We were messing around incase you hadn't noticed I mess around with most people. Awhile later I was talking to Sue and he comes along says "Is she being a pain again?" " Yeah" "This is how you shut her up" and he stranggled me again. Pete and Sue found it funny I didn't.
Went down stairs for lunch and Lydias down there along with Racheal and Sue. Then Kirsty comes down. We were there talking and Lydia says "I've been absorbed in the love story all morning" Kirsty went "What love story?"
I told her Lydia was being stupid. But then Lydia goes into the story about how Pete stranggled me. Then Sue adds she didn't even struggle when the second time. It soon turned into "Pete took Naomi from behind twice and she didn't stuggle. And Sue, Kat and Lydia were all watching" Erm no not quite.
Then I told them about Lydia's "thing" for cuecumbers and holding them. Then Kisrty said about all the things you could do with a cuecumber which she heard for me, that I heard from Sue, that Sue heard from Racheal.
The afternoon dragged quite abit and Lydia wouldn't let it drop. And then she told Kat and she said that "Pete is obviously cheating on her because he got Lizzie pregnant" Erm Okkkkkkkk. An I'm the strange one. I ended up doing baskets coz I was so bored and that meant that I could go and annoy people too. Kat agreed to do my shift on 16th July, which means that I have a whiole weekend off.
At four Kirsty came over with Becky and they decided to annoy me. Kirsty told Becky what Lydia had said and Becky was like "where?" and Kirsty told her on "this till". So yeah them I was called naughty. They kept lowering my chair and they shut my till when I was bagging up so that I had to keep calling Pete over to open it again. Then I gave Kirsty a piggy back around the checkouts.
I still don't know exactly what I'm working next week. Kevin has lost the rotas. He took them home and apparently gave them to Lizzie but no one can find the so yeah. But I do know that I've been roped into working tomorrow 2-8. Which is ok coz it means that I still get the morning off evcen though I have to go to college to get all my crap. Although Pete did ask me if I wanted to do 8-2 in kiosk so that he didn't have to. I told him I couldn't coz I'm not kiosk trained so I wouldn't know what I'm doing. He told me it would be like the rest of the time. I told him to go do some work for once.
It's not too bad though, I kinda need the money for my "break". I know I'll still be working but I can work more and I'm going to need more money and stuff. I still not sure what I'm going to be doing in the next few months. I was talking to Simon about it last night. I think that I'm taking a gap year, maybe two. I mean I going to end up going to uni it's always been part of the plan. I've never known what I'd be doing but I knew I'd be going. I need time though. Time to decide plus I don't think I'm ready to go yet.
Anyhoo I've probably ramble for too long about absolute crap which I'm sure no one finds interesting. But hey that's what's happened to me today so there you go.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Taken from behind eh ;) NAUGHTY title
Post a Comment