Saturday, June 11, 2005

Alot of nothing

Nothing much happened today. Erm work. Was on till 1 so that was crappy. Becky asked me to stay on till seven so I said yes.

At half 6 Becky asked me to do the other Becky's break. Seven came and went and Becky didn't come back. Kevin the goes "Can you stay till quater past" I was like OK. I mean he did kinda beg me after all.

Me and my mum were walking around afterwards and Kevin and me had a civilised converstaion. He thinks I'm loud and my mums like before she came here she wouldn't have said boo to a goose. I don't think he believed her really. We walked around abit more and then he comes up to us with some bread that was reduced trying to get us to buy it.

We were talking about the fact that the cupboards moved and she was like I dont like it I'm a customer the customer is always right. He then went "actually......" At which I walked off to go and pay. She comes back and says "he says that the customer isn't always right, only 99% of the time. I bet he wouldn't have said that if I wasn't your mum" Which is probably true. If she wasn't my mum she could walk around there without being harassed by a million people.

So yeah not alot.

No comments: