We're going on a road trip. Not entirely sure where but we are. lol. Maybe Sweden, because they speak English there and Lora can speak Swedish. But yeah road trip!!!
Went to college in the afternoon not much happened. Got my curriculum plan back it refered. But I added the stuff so now that's an E. My baby one will hopefully pass and so that me done with unit 2 and I should get a D. Not great but I don't really care.
Went to work. Jane was picking on me : ( She said she wouldn't have come in if she knew I was gonna be there and then she turned the lights out in the locker room. So it was dark and I couldn't find the light switch or the door.
It was soo funny. Amanda was serving this guy and he wanted alcohol. She asked him for ID coz really he didn't look old enough. He got all mouthy and goes "I'm 22. I've come in here every night for the past week and got served" Amanda was like "but I asked you for ID I don't think your old enough". Then he goes "This is stupid I want to see a manager" Then Amanda goes "I am a manager". I was there just trying to keep a straight face. It was sooo funny. I'm laughing now.
Oh and then me and Anita were talking about melons. She had a water melon sticker stuck on her top and I asked if I could have it and she goes "No I need it. Keep your hands off my melons, they're not very big anyway." I burst out laughing it was really funny.
So yeah I'm not doing anymore over time this week....... Yet. But then I am going to ASDA shopping after college tomorrow. And I think Pete'll be there and he always stalks me when I'm there so yeah we'll see what happens then.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment