Saturday, June 25, 2005

People I know.

Today I saw loads of people that I know in ASDA today. It was really busy, I think they just all came shopping to make me actually do some work.

I saw:
  • Glynis
  • Sharon
  • Lynn
  • The lady from the shop at coll
  • Sophie and her mum
  • Ella and her mum
  • Kaysha and her mum
  • Shelly

So yeah I never normally see that many people I know but everyone decided that they wanted to go to ASDA. Idiots.

And I can't find out what hours I'm doing next week until monday coz Kevin decided to take the rotas home.

Pete was mean to me today. He was chucking stuff at me and making stupid noises. I told him he was being mean and then he goes "You know I love you, like a whole in the head" Mean. Then me and my mum went in after I finished and she was just stood there talking to Pete and Amanda and then blames me. The cheek. I wasn't the one talking.

Glynis asked me if I'd found a job yet. Erm no. I haven't looked, I'm taking a break I don't know how long it's going to be but I'm taking one.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

Because it makes them look bad.