Argh I can't dothis. I can't focus. I'm getting distracted. See I'm doing this and I should be doing my work. OK I'm not the only one not doing stuff but yeah.
I have to do anti-d on my assignment and I hate that. That's what I've been failing all my observations on. But the Glynis is being picky at the moment so thats not entirely my fault.
I get paid tomorrow whoo. I'm going to go shopping and buy lots of stuff. Oooo and my stuff from the catalogue should be coming.
Anyhoo I'm babbling (what's new?) I'm gonna go do some work. Hhmmmm.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You mean you are distracting others around you. Like me for example.
Disappointed numni. Very much so.
Eeeeeeee.
Happy im commenting now yar?
What is numni getting from the cat thingy me bibby?
No coz you distracted me by making me get a blog. And the blog distracts me so therefore you distract me.
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Hmph. You can not blame me for you're stupidy of posting about 4 times in the last 30mins. Thats just silly.
Silly numni *pats*
I do not make you post entries soooooo :P
Ok I only posted twice in half an hour. And I'm bored. So really if I had soemthing interesting to do then I wouldn't do it.
But you have work to do and if Numni does work then Jo will do work sooooooooooooooooooo really you need to do work so i do work and yeah work numni work
Post a Comment