Saturday, June 04, 2005

My morning- in pictures.

So yeah I really can't be bothered to write much today so I thought I'd show you what I did in pictures. I seem to have caught Jo's self picture bug and Keep doing it. But then I know that I'd probably get asked what stuff looked like anyways, eg. new top, curly hair etc. So this is how I spent my morning.

Well first of all I did my hair.it went from this...........



.....................to this. ok I thought that would look quite cool. It was half way through and I got bored.

This is the finished hair.



So anyways I'm going to the party tonight. I'm going to wear either my pink top or my yellow one, not quite sure. But my yello one really needed ironing so I did it.




Lol so that was my morning. I thought I'd update now coz I won't be able to later, unless I decide that I'm not going to go, which if I feel crappy will happen. I should go and get ready for work now.

5 comments:

withoutameaning said...

So nothing then?

Troubled Angel said...

I posted the title by mistake I've fixed it now.

withoutameaning said...

Oooooh Jo likes this entry.

withoutameaning said...

Pictures are great.

withoutameaning said...

Numni should do more entries with poccies. Yesh.