I've bought..............................
Two tops and a skirt. But technically my dad bought the skirt. I bought the pink top for Saturday. And the brown one because I like it and it would go with my skirt.
Three bags and flip flops. OK the bags were cheap. I don't have a problem...... Honest.
And when I went into ASDA today I finally bought a Sherbert bear. Kirsty and Katie aren't gonna like me for trhat but he's our bear that we play with on Sunday's. So yeah that why I had to buy him.
I also bought six pairs of "plain" socks, an umbrella, a book, a video and a CD.
I went to college today. Even though I didn't need to. I spent the day doing nothing. Sereously. The most I did was check movie release dates and prices for Longleat, Bristol zoo and Disneyland. I could have been in bed. But sereously I think I distracted more than I helped. Sorry.
4 comments:
Numni in a skirt, numni in a skirt, numni in a skirt.
I have a piccie of numni in a skirt. Whoop.
Prettyful, it looks really nice on you...even Kim agreed =P i showed her a piccie of yoooo hehe
Your such a girly with you bags and you fllipppppy flops.
Thats coz I'm the "girly one" remember?
Yep.
And im a bloke because Jo doesnt do pink. Hmph.
No not likeing pink doesn't make you a loke. I didn't used to like pink at all but I was still a girly.
Post a Comment