I got my wage slip tonight when I went to work. And Numni is rich. Well for now anyways.
I got paid £426.41. Yes . Numni is amazing. I know I'll spend it but yeah it feels good anyways.
I get paid in two weeks from Centre Parcs too so thats like another £100. I really need to save some of it really. But me being me I have money so I'll spend it.
I'm working Tuesday now. Anita asked me to. So once again me being me I said yes. But I am not doing any other over time until then. Well I say that now but knowing my luck Pete will ask me to stay on on Saturday. And I know that if Pete asks me to stay I know that he needs help and that he's not just asking me. They need more staff on a Saturday night. But the stupid idiots aren't taking on until July so there is no one. So yeah I get asked eberytime coz I'm the only one stupid enough to say yes.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bitch
:( that was a bit mean.
Post a Comment