Saturday, June 18, 2005

Randomness

It was Ollies last day today. It's going to be sooo weird without him. He did announcements like every five minutes today, I think he was trying to make up for the fact that he wouldn't be able to dod them again.

Anyhoo, I didn't go out tonight. Ollie text me and said that he was tired so we're all gonna go out in a couple of weeks or something. I don't really mind not sure if I would have felt up to it tonight.

Achievement of the month- leaving work on time. I know, it's amazing. I haven't left at six on a Saturday for over a month. Pete asked me if I was OK at about 5.35 and I go "No I'm hot" He then goes "But you finish soon" Pauses and says "at seven". He walked off before I could say anything. He came back and I asked him if he did actually need me and he said no. Score. I finish on time!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I went and bought some skinny cows coz someone keeps going on about them. :P

Oh and me and Kevin had yet another civilised converation. I was down stairs at lunchtime (or 2:15) and he said hello and asked how I was. I was like wtf, a week ago he barely talked to me even if he needed to and now he's talking to me first.

Came home was hot. Did nothing. Yeah that about sums it up. Next week we're at college everyday I think. I need sometime off, I need have my hair straightened. My dad noticed that it was going curly at the roots so thats the time when you know it's bad. But then that can wait. I don't want the end to come. I would be quite happy to spend forever with things the way they are. Most people would think that I was crazy for saying that, but I'm not. I'm just happy with the way things are at the moment and I don't want that to change.

10 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Yep 9 - 4...but sharon told me today that Lyn told her we are finishing at 4:30! wtf? i hope not.

Erm can you not like get your hair straightened afer col?

or you could leave it and let it go afro, im sure that would loook great.

withoutameaning said...

What skinny cows did you get?

Did you like it?

withoutameaning said...

Blah.

Comment back miss numni

but you're not here so ill have to talk to myself.

Chewing gum?

Yes please

There you go

Thank you

Goodbye

Troubled Angel said...

Yeah Jo I've been at work. Unlike some people :P

I got the chocolate fudgey ones. They are nice but mummy doesn't like them. Hehe so no one will steel them.

I am not going back to having an afro, because Jo would laugh. *nods*

And it takes three hours to straighten my hair chemically so unless my mum does it I can't have it done after coll.

Satisfied? I replied lots of stuff.

withoutameaning said...

Jo has never tried the chocolate onnnnnnnnnnnes before.

Hmm, shall have to try it somewhen.

Troubled Angel said...

I have..... I'm amazing.

withoutameaning said...

Well ner to you =P

Jo likes the mint ones yar

Troubled Angel said...

Numni will have to try those ones.

withoutameaning said...

Yeeeep.

Daddy eat all mine =(

Troubled Angel said...

Ahhh poor Jo. :(