Friday, June 10, 2005

Stuff, stuff and more stuff

Today was strange. There were five of us at collge today. Me, Jo, Lora, Kerry and Tara. It was a nice little group really. No one we dont really like. lol

This morning I realised that I had 13 B's in observations and you need 14 for a B overall. So this morning I worked on the C grade but got a bit stuck coz Glynis has got fussy and it wasn't how I normally did it. So yeah spent the morning trying to do that. Glynis told me to do it during the morning and then she'd mark it between 10:30 and 11. But yeah I got distracted and so I didn't get it done.

Lynn wanted to see me and Jo. That was quite scary Glynis came up and was like "Lynn wants to see you two so if you could go down there hand in hand and see her." So we went down. Lynn only wante dto give us our assignments so that was OK and then she goes to me "Are you Ok? You're not your usual bubbly self." I wasn't aware that I wasn't. Then she goes "If there was you would tell me wouldn't you?" No I wouldn't. To be fair I wouldn't talk to you if I had a problem. But then would I really talk to anyone? "Yeah I will."

Stayed at college during break and did nothing coz I left all my work in Lynns office and couldn't be bothered to go get it. So I did nothing. Huh Whats new? The "crew" went and ate our lunch by the "pond" That was nice. Me and Lora sat by the pond yeaterday morning eating pringles. It's a shame about all the litter and algae and stuff otherwise it would be a very nice place.

Oh yeah and we went to the toilet. Now normally I wouldn't mention this but this was funny. we were there and Lora took the toilet that Jo wanted (silly I know) so anyways we were there chatting away to each other and the there was a crash. Lora had broke something. It was really quite funny. Then we realised that there was actually someone in one of the other toilets. Lol. I think we may have scared her. Me and Jo started to sing the egg song and Jo turned the lights on and off. Then she goes " I shouldn't have done that the person might have had epilepsy"

In the afternoon I ended up being distracted for most of the time and then I was like "Oh shit I don't have that much time left I can't do a B grade in 15 minutes" Lynn had taken Lora away to talk to and When she came back Jo was being mean and said I couldn't listen until I did my work. Mean. Then everytime I stopped to think she pointed at me and said "work" but she just sat there and talked. Like she has no work to do. *sulks*

So anyways I guess I should thank Jo coz otherwise I wouldn't have got it done. I went down and gave it to Glynis, she was teaching first years. I went in and she was like "I'm gonna mark this now do you want to stay and get the grade." I was like no coz I don't like it but Kerry made me stay. We lost Jo and went in the toilets calling her. Lol.

Five minutes later Glynis came out and she looked all serious and stuff and I was just like Oh shit I failed that one I didn't get it. Then she goes "Well you could have done more" I was like Oh no. I just spent most of the day doing that and I may as well have not bothered. I could have spent the day doing nothing and just "settled" for a C. Then she goes that was one of the best C grades I've seen, you could have done half of what you did and still got the grade. Only Jess writes in this much detail. (huh? That suprised me.) I was like "so I passed?" and she was like "yes". Whoo I never have to worry about observations again (sorry guys not trying to rub it in)

Went to town with Jo and Kerry. I bought some new trainers.



There is a Jo inspired picture of my trainers.

Um went into ASDA. I bought the Coldplay album and Freaky Friday. It was soooo busy in there. But I managed to walk out without being asked to work. That time anyway.

Went and walked around for a while then decided that I wanted to get some stuff for stir fry coz Jo made me want some. So I went back into ASDA and Becky pounced upon me asking me to work and making me feel really guilty coz it was busy and she didn't have enough people. But I said I couldn't so I didn't and I don't feel guilty anymore.

Lol. And thak you to Lora for dedicating a bit of her blog to me. I feel so special.

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

OMG numni how could you forget to put inthe funniest bit of today?

WHEN YOU FELL OFF YOUR CHAIR

ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

is actually laughing out loud now.

hahaha.

Was the stir fry nice?