Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tiredness

Why is it that the more rest and sleep I get the tireder I become? Its weird over the last few dyas I've had more sleep and stuff but I'm more tired that I usually am. Maybe its just me.

Today was another day of DCE Bathness. Whoo. Were gonna go and see Sin City but Lora got ID'd : / so we couldn't go and see that. Oh well we could go on wednesday or something after/ instead of college. So yeah today was good took loads of pictures, granted more of them were pointless and silly but they were supposed to be.

Went to work umm not alot happened there. Had a half hour break instead of a 30 minute one. But Kat did say I could take 25 minutes, and technically it was Kirsty's fault coz she made me stay down stairs. *nods*. When I went bcak after my break I had to do facing up on chilled. I hated it coz it was the end with all the raw icky meat. But I wasn't there long and I didn't actually do anything just talked to Lee.

Ended up and express. Lizzie thinks I'm scary. Still don't know why but I know she's joking unlike a certain person. Somehow me, Anita, Paul and Lizzie ended up talking about boobs. That was strange especially since Paul and Lizzie should set an example coz they're managers and stuff.

I had the last customer. Not fair the stupid man came in at nine. Hello we're closed. Anyway they left me upstairs on my own. Well nearly Rachel and Mel were still up there but I couldn't see them so I was alone.

I was gonna put some pics up but I can't be bothered now. Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

withoutameaning said...

30mins and half an hour are the same =P silly.

Troubled Angel said...

I don't know what your talking about. :P

withoutameaning said...

Yeah just change it - make me look like a fool. When really the fool is you.

Troubled Angel said...

Would you like me to change it back?

withoutameaning said...

Yesh. That would be good.