Thursday, June 30, 2005

Top of the list

Work wasn't as bad I thought it would be considering I didn't want to be there. It went quite quickly dispite the fact that me and Sam were together and things always go slow when we're together on checkouts.

When I went in there were loads of Fromie people in. But they all disappeared. It got quite busy at times but not overly busy.

Quote of the day from Kevin, "I am intellegent." That was soo funny. I just busrtout laughing. Me and Ally were there sat in the canteen in hysterics and Kevin threw a paper cup at me. Even though Ally was laughing too.

When I was back up after my break Kevin was running. I was talking to Sam about stuff and he came and banged on my checkout and told me to turn around. The customer that had just arrived at my checkout told him to stop being mean. lol. I told her that he was always mean to me and picked on me so I was used to it. He came back and said that he wan't being mean and that I should be talking to my customer and Sma should be talking to hers.

The customer wanted to know about cool bags and so I called him back and he ripped the packet open and talked aload of crap to make it seem like he knew what he was talking about. He then told her that she could have a pound off them. I was like "Yeah coz you opened them" Then told him that he had a pretty shirt, which was true it was another lilac one. I like lilac. He was like oh thank you. Erm I siad pretty, pretty=girly.

Later when me and Katie were doing put backs we were following him and he told me that I got him into trouble, not sure how, but apparently I did. So now I'm the top of his "list" I don't know what it's a list of but I'm at the top. I was at the start but someone over took me but now I'm at the top.

I'm not covering Kats shift tomorrow. I din't exactly say no. I was going to do it but then she talked to Katie and shes going to do it now so whoo all of tomorrow off. When Kat came and asked me I was serving this woman and she was like "I'm proud of you for saying no, I wouldn't have been able to" I was like "Thanks I think".

So yeah I'm top of the list of someone with a "pretty" shirt. I have achieved something.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

I think Kevin liiikes yooooo ;)

Troubled Angel said...

Everyone at ASDA loves me.