I have work in and hour and I really don't want to go. I really don't want to go, I suppose it's coz I can't be bothered. I know that once I get there I'll be ok. It's just the fact that I've had the morning off and so I guess it's kinda going to ruin that.
Kat rang me yesterday and asked I'd work tomorrow night for her, she wasn't sure if she would need me to but I was like yeah I would but now I'm not so sure. It's only five hours but I'd be starting at five and after having the rest of the day off. I dunno I don't think I will do it if she does.
I dunno. I just don't like saying no.
Anyhoo I get paid nest week yay. Who wants to come and spend some money with me???
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have no money, im so poor =(
Say no if you dont want to do it, come up with some excuse if you have too. You need to say no once in a while other wise people are going to take you for a ride, use you because they know you are easy and will always say yes.
Well if you will go and spend £200 in one go on the net...........
People always ask me to do stuff for them because they know that I probably won't say no, everyone does it
Post a Comment