I've just spent the last hour being watched through my bedroom window. Now most people would have shut the window and drawn the curtains. But I know that's exactly what they wanted me to do, so I played their little game.
I was sat on my bed doing nothing in particular and I got up thinking "I'll go down stairs and write my blog" (one track mind). I got up and low and behold there is Grant stood on the top of their slide looking up at my window. Yep he's 11. Kinda pervy really isn't it. So anyways he told Janine that I was there. So I thought fuck this I'm gonna play this.
I just went around and tidied my room (so yeah it's tidy now) It wasn't like that messy but now it's like super tidy. I sorted out all my CD's and book's and stuff and just generally farted around. At one point I pu on my new top and was talking to my mum about my boobs and stuff. If they're gonna watch let's give them something interesting. Yeah, so I spent an hour tidying and sorting. I knew they were watching so I wasn't going to give in. Eventually they went in. I suppose they got bored.
Ha I win. It may seem petty and silly but after what's gone on it's real. They tried to get to me, to get me to give up but I didn't. I won. I feel so good at the moment. I'm slightly hypo. Well alot. More than usual anyways.
Anyhoo I've decided that I'm gonna go into work and be all quiet and stuff. Hehe no one thinks that it's possible. At the moment I'm working 5-8 on Wednesday and 5-7 on Thursday. The thing is Anita could only fill in the times on the sheet, coz the managers (Kevin) are getting all arsey about overtime being authorised and stuff so yeah. I'm gonna be quiet.
It's never going to happen.
Today was quite busy at work. Nothing really happened. Me and Teresa decided that we were gonna put in a petition for ice lollies and fans and different tops (coz ours don't like the heat) i don't think it's gonna happen but yeah it would be nice. All we got given was cups of water every once in a while and b the time you got to drink them they were warm. So yeah not great.
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oooooooooooooooookay.
Numni did a strip show, numni did a strip show.
You corrupted those poor childrens minds.
Bad numni.
Go sit in the corner and think about what you have done.
Numni didn't do a strip show. Numni went out, put top on, came back in.
Then my top my top, which happens to be quite low cut.
Anyhoo "little kid" wasn't watching all the time. They were there, but you knew they were watching it was obvi.
You showed them your booooooooooobies.
Eeep.
Jo I didn't flash them. I changed my top and we were talking about what to put with it and stuff. You are making it sound so much worse than waht it was.
Hahahaha
*giggles*
Numni strips and shows boobies to minors haha
Erm....... no.
Post a Comment