Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bathnesssssssssss

Went to Bath today with Jo and Lora.

The original plan was to get Kerry's birthday presents but we didn't have amazing luck with that. I brought her one thing and we brought her a joint present. Lol I can't wait to see her face when she opens it, my mum wants a picture of her when she does.

Erm I brought a Tinkerbell hoola hoop from the Disney Store which I had to carry around Bath with me. That was amusing. Lora kept telling me off though :( just because I coulda hit someone with it. Well they shouldn't be in the way should they?

We had pizza and talked, erm can't remember exactly what but yeah.

Went to the cinema and watched The Decent. It was really good. It was bloody and gorey and stuff but it was good. I was sat in the middle (coz I'm special) and either side of me I had Jo and Lora and the were both jumping and screaming. I wasn't. Honest. I think we may have annoyed the other whole three people in there coz we talke most of the way through it really loudly. I know I would have got annoyed if it was me.

Jo was trying to freak us out (I hope) By asking if there was a head down lower watching us. There wasn't.

Then Jo decided that she was going to crawl around and tickle Lora feet. She was there just slouching further and further down in her seat and making noise but Lora didn't seem to notice. I was just there wondering why it was taking so long. Then "Rawr" Jo grabbed Loras shoulders (I think) and she jumped. I t was so funny. Ok it wouldn't have been funny if it was me that she'd done it to but yeah.

The thing that made me jump the most I think wasn't the film it was when I looked around and there was a cinema person there. That scared me coz he just suddenly appeared behind us.

So yeah then we went to the station and waited for ages and nearly got on the wrong train. We took photos except I have like 10 and a video and Jo has 50. But yeah I haven't put them up on Photobucket so they're not up here yet. Shall put them all up tomorrow.

No comments: