Friday, July 08, 2005

Yesness

I got paid today. £400 and something. Who overtime does pay. So of course I went shopping.

I bought loads. But that was only because everything was on sale, so yeah thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I brought:
  • A pair of jeans
  • A pair of black trousers
  • A white top
  • A brown top
  • A white top, and
  • A pair of black shoes

I also bought some photo frames, a book, a CD, some sequins and one of the venus devine razors.

When I went into ASDA with all my bags full of stuff everyone was like "what have you brought? I know it's payday but still" Caroline and Lizzie even went as far as looking through my bags. Erm yeah I wouldn't do that to you, well maybe.

Anyhoo work was quite crappy. We were so busy. Eveyone seemed to be there, well it felt like that anyway. Everyone I served had really big shopping, why? Are we closed tomorrow? I don't think so. Well I'm going to be there anyways even if we are closed.

Anyhoo. I got a phone call at about 10 this morning. It was Kat saying that she could definitly cover my shift next Saturday if I did her Friday. I was like yes I'll do it. The thing about Fridays is that I gets quietish about half eight nine. so It shouldn't be too bad, plus it's only five hours, shes doing eight for me. So yeah I love her.

We asked Kevin earlier and he was like "whos it for" Kat said it was for me and Kevin goes "Oh I can't let you do that then, if it was for Kat then yeah that would be fine but not for Naomi." He's going in three weeks, he's obviously not best pleased. He'll find out next week if he's going to transfer to another store, it'll be a different postion and stuff but yeah atleast he'll have a job. In the meantime he's going to tell people what he thinks, if someone annoys him then he's not going to hold back or anything.

Ok note to self: keep out of his way and not be youish.

No comments: