Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The morning in the life of a porter. Well sort of.

This morning my mum woke me up at half six. I think. It was six something. I fell back asleep. Well that wasn't my fault, I didn't sleep well last night. The dog kept growling at something, and then I was hot so I opened the window then I got too cold. Argh I hate it went it's like that.

Erm so went to work, whoo. Went upstairs talked to Pete about his birthday etc and he can't remember a thing, not giving me a fag or anything. Not to mention trying to put his hand doen my top to get one. Then all of a sudden he goes, "oh did you know you're supposed to unlock the trolleys?" "Erm no, I was bullied into being here. Incase you didn't notice this isn't my normal job."

So I went out side with Laurie and he helped me do it.

So yeah things were fine and dandy until i was joined by Lindell or what ever his name is. Argh he did my nut in. He didn't have a clue what he was doing even though it was his noral job being a porter. He followed me around, made me do all the work and then had the audacity to say that I wasn't doing any. Ass. In the end when someone told me that there were trolleys off somewhere I left without telling him where I was going. Ahhh five minutes peace at least.

Went down for a break and he followed me. That quite annoyed me coz there was no one left to do the trolleys so god knows what state they were in. I don't Natalie said that she wanted to porter. So score I ened up on a check out. Yes.

Um at 12:45 Natalie came to take me off. I was like "why?" I found Pete talking to my Mum. He goes "go and get the discount card for your mum" I was like okkkkkkkkk if you say so. So when I came back up he asked me what time I finish and I was like in ten mins. And so he goes "Just leave then" "huh?" "just leave before I change my mind" so he pushed my off up the aisle and the calls my name and blows me a kiss. Okkkkkkkk strange guy.

Umm I somehow lost my clocking in card today but it was handed in in the office. I was asked if I had a card holdy thing, but I don't so I haven't got one. Buuuutttttttt Emma said that if I waited a couple of weeks and gave her £1 then I could have a tickeld pink one. so whoo I'm more special, plus the money from them goes to breast cancer charities and stuff so yeah all good.

Oh and I have Kevins shirt. He kept his side of the bargin and I have a nice lilac shirt. I'm now going to have to get the pait mixed on principal but yeah I need to re-peaint my room anyways, the colour isn't right so yeah. Just need sometime off to do it.

Haven't done much since then Just sat around and watched tv.

No comments: