Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lazt days.

Today was strange. It was Kirsty's last day. : (

Gonna miss her who else is gonna give me random hugs? Lol

Anyhoo she made me go on express with her. Had a feeling she would. Erm first we went and did some put backs together. Really she wanted to talk to me alone. Yeah saw that coming too.

Erm I still think it's strange there being people in the shop at quater to ten, when we're not even ready but there you go.

Mum came in and I sneaked off to help her pick flowers for Nan coz it's her birthday tomorrow. No one noticed I was gone but it was quiet and the flowers aren't that far away.

Erm on the whole today was kinda boring. It was quite quiet and me and Kirsty spent the time throwing notes to each other.

I did realise that I miss children. I don't miss my placements especially just working with the children. I need to find a me-ish job. Kirsty says I should go to Virgin with her- erm no, that would mean talking to people on the phone and I don't like doing that. Plus no children.

Erm at the end of the day Kirsty dragged me off with her s o that she could give everyone a hug.

That's about it really. Came home sat on the computer. Talked to Kerry.

That about sums it up really. A very Kirstysentric post.

No comments: