Monday, July 11, 2005

creatively bored

Today I feel creatively bored. I don't know how to explain it, it's strange. I'm bored and I want to do something creative like paint or make something or something.

Thios morning I was woken up way to early by everyone going out. You don't need to slam the door people. So yeah me being me I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up. I've spent the morning between the computer the sofa (I watched Auther and Tracey Beaker this morning) and the kitchen where I randomly cooked stuff for lunch (cheesey bean pasta)

I need something to do. My mum says I should just relax but I can't. I'm at a stage where I can't sit idle for long I need to do something. But I haven't got anything to do anymore. Ok I will on from midnight on Friday but that'll last what a weekend? Not good enough.

Someone give me something to do. Please. I'm going to go crazy. Well crazier.

No comments: