Ok yes its a song and stuff by Bob the Builder or Lou Bega (?) dependiong on your preference. Anyhoo thats not the point.
I've spent most of the night sat talking to people on MSN. Yep that's my evening. I really have nothing to do. Although I did decorate the photo frames that I brought on Friday so they're all prettyfied and me- ish. All I need now is some piccies to go in them.
Jo got me thinking about (and singing) old songs, starting with Crush. Yeah and the mention of Aqua earlier got me thinking about them too. The thing is that is what makes a childhood. Really cheesey pop songs. Well decent cheesey pop songs, you just don't get them anymore. But what is a childhood without them? They're the songs that you'll remember the words to even after years of not hearing it and deneying that you ever liked it. But everyone knows them and everyone, secretly, likes them.
We need to revive the old pop song me thinks coz if you ask me they provide happiness to people, they make you smile.
So yeah, fifth post of the day and I'm reduced to talking about pop songs.
Ooooooo I'd also like to express my dislike of a certain Melanie Brown who ruined what could have been the best thing to happen at Live 8 last weekend. The apparently bankrupted one is the reason the bestest poppy band ever (ok in my opinion) did not reform. I've been thinking alot about them and their music resently (thanks to Jo mainly I think) and I just feel like they aren't apprieciated like they should be, they should have preformed last week. It would have made me along with probably millions of others too.
Ooooo also I hate to say it but I'm also not liking Sharon Osborne at the moment. I can't help thinkning that certain people would still have jobs if it weren't for "the bottom tapping supermarket" paying her to plug them. I dunno maybe that's just me.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes...just blame me =P hehe.
Nah i know what you mean though, i miss the cheesy old pop songs. They do make childhood, i listen to them and think of my childhood.
Glad you blogged missy.
Erm yeah only five times today, that's not alot is it, especially for someone with nothing to say.
Post a Comment