Thursday, July 14, 2005

Not good mood.

I am not in a very good mood. I don't know why but I'm nlot. It was work I think. I was fine until like half way through my shift but then I was suddenly on a downer. I didn't want to be there, I wanted everyone to go away.

Laura's being a pain too.

And I was talking to someone on MSN who I think was just hoping that I'd dish the dirt on everyone coz hey they lead a boring little isolated life away from everyone else. She kept asking who was online. I just felt like saying well why don't you look? Argh she was so annoying and then she goes I'm bored and left without saying good bye.

Oh and Kat rang me. She wanted to know if we were still swapping shifts at the weekend. I was like yes. She said that she was thinkning about backing out. I just felt like say well go on then coz that is really annoying. I mean she said that she'd do it, it's not like I've never done anything for her is it? Hmmm lets think there was that Friday that I covered for her the month before last and did she do anything for me? No. So it's time I got something isn't it.

Anyways I'm covering Katies Tuesday and Thursday shift in a couple of weeks. That's ok though coz I know that she'd do the same for me. She would have done Saturday for me if she wasn't covering for someone else. So yeah I know I can call in a favour there if I need to.

No comments: