Thursday, July 14, 2005

Welldonnnneeeeeee!

Ok first of all a heeeeuuuuugggggeeee well done to Jo. Coz she passed her driving test today (but you already knew that). Whoo.

Secondly I rang that number Glynis gave me finally after plucking up the courage to only to find that the number doesn't exsist. Great now I'll have to phone Glynis and ask her for it again coz either she got it wrong or I wrote it down wrong (totally possible when your half asleep) so yeah I'll do that soon.

I've spent the morning between the computer and the Tv. This morning I got up and watched Arthur followed by Tracy Beaker. Whoo I'm sooo mature.

I've got work later. Three hours but it should be Anita or Kirsty G running at thats always fun. Plus Katie and Lydia should be ther so hopefully I'll get to talk to them coz I haven't really in what feels like ages. So yeah.

No comments: