Erm had a shower came down stairs ate a banana. Yep you needed to know that.
Erm yeasterday I brought a top partly for Kerrys party, partly because I could. So here it is:
I love the bottom bit but I'm a bit iffy abot the fact that it has no sleeves at all. I haven't worn a sleeveless top for about 4 years- since I got some weird infection thing which has left my armpit and stuff all scarred, mum sayd I'm being silly but I'm not.
Anyhoo thought I'd blog now because I'm going to work at five til ten and then I'm going to be sad. At midnight I'm going to be back at ASDA (well probably alot before that actually) to buy the new Harry Potter book and even sadder it's for me. The thing is I know I could buy It tomorrow morning at like 8 but I want one first. I dunno. Even though I know that there will be loads, it's not the same. Yep so sado me.
1 comment:
Were the top silly-face. It will be dark so no'one will see anyhooo.
Post a Comment