Sunday, July 31, 2005

Frome Bashing

Welll guess where I went today? That's right work. How fun.

Ummm Katie abandoned me once more : ( Not fair. But it was ok coz I was with Kat and Lydia and so I had people to talk to.

Everyone seemed to talk about the Frome store today. Both customers and colleagues. No on seems to like the store. I mean I know I didn't but I thought that that was just normal inter-store bias. Well maybe.

Alot of the customers who I served today said that they wouldn't go back there unless they had too, it was cramped, unfriendly and reminded them of Tescos (it did me too becuase of the way it's set out and stuff) They said that they much prefer Trowbridge. Whoo that means that most people will probably come back to us which mean that we willbe back to normalness, if there is a normalness at ASDA.

Also plople who have been over there to work have said that no one knows what they are doing and stuff and that they are mean and unfriendly. Plussss the store is smell coz of the fish. I couldn't work there for that reason. You can smell the fish everywhere. Urgh.

Erm apart from Frome bashing nothing much else happened at work.

Erm tonight I made scoobies while watching Viva SClub.

How sad is my life?

But if anyone wants a round scoobie all you need to do is ask coz I have several now.

Someone please give me something to do.

2 comments:

withoutameaning said...

'Erm tonight I made scoobies while watching Viva SClub.'

Omg so did i. Haha. We are soooooooo sad.

Troubled Angel said...

lmfao.

We so are.