Monday, August 01, 2005

Nums is doing a Katie

I am such an idiot. Really more than usual.

Well I have overtime for next week. Buuuuut I think I may have a little too much.

Went in to talk to Angela about doing her shift on Friday. She said that I could on Saturday, mainly because I have no overtime and she was like "you can do my shift if you want" So I was like yessss, coz I needed to do something.

Kevin had just come up with the rotas when I went in. He was like "do you want some?" Er yeah.

So we were there with with my mum and Heidi and my mum was like "Oh she'll do anything" So ofcourse I am now. He was going through the days. He would do Heidis and then he'd go "Naomi you're working such and such" I was like am I and mum goes yeah she'll do it. Sooo now I'm working:
  • Monday- 10-6
  • Tuesday- 1-8
  • Wednesday- 10:30-6
  • Thursday- 12-9
  • Friday- 2-10

So yeah I have no sparetime next week barely. Ok so this makes up for this week but that's not the point. This is slightly over the top- I mean 40 1/5 hours overtime plus the 13 1/5 hours at the weekends. Plus I'll probably end up working til 8 on Saturday. I can't really though can I? It would be stupidity worthy of Katie. One things for sure she'll be proud.

One thing that's be totally messed up is going to see Charlie and the chocolate factory. Having no spare time has completely messed that up hasn't it?

1 comment:

withoutameaning said...

All im going to say is that you are one fucking idiot.