Monday, August 08, 2005

Telling off

Haha Pete got told off today for being mean to me! Lol it was soo funny. There's this woman- Amanda- she trian's managers in Taunton or something. Anyways she's here to cover while Lizzies on holiday and we have no manager. Anyhoo she's rubbed alot of people up the wrong way and she's only been there for a day.

So I was there after lunch and and Sharon goes "can you get me a bagging up sheet" So I went tover to the podium and there were a few people stood around and Pete goes "Oooo bodies" Amanda had a go at him for that saying that she hated it when people said that. Anyways I go "Pete Sharron wants a bagging up sheet" he goes "I want a million pounds, but I'm not getting it." Then Amanda goes "Is he always like this with you?" "Er yeah" not really seeing your point everyone is. Then she goes "Don't worry I'll sort him out by the end of the week." I was yeah ok if you say so. He has permission from my mum to be mean to me, but then saying that everyone there does. Then me and Pete were talking later on and she's told him that he needs to change his attitude towards the other colleagues. Lol Yeah love you really wouldn't fit in here. Can't wait till she meets Anita.

Anyhoo. Kevin lied to me. He told me that he'd put me down to start at ten today and I wasn't supposed to I was supposed to start at twelve. :( I could have had atleats anothe hour and a half in bed this morning. Anyhoo Caroline wouldn't let me go home, she said she needed me.

Erm today was quite busy really. Those annoying people came in again! :P They said that they were going to complain about me. But we have no manager at the moment so...... No really, it's nice seeing people I know and stuff.

Oh and I got asked if I was American today. Erm.... Yeah I was talking to this customer and he goes "are you American?" Er what the fuck do you think? Do I sound remotely Ameriacn? Erm I don't think so. "No I'm English" *smiles sweetly* Fool.

Oh and I've been talked into doing til 8 on Wednesday. I'm going in at twelve though so I get to sleep in. Anyhoo I haven't been out there since I was trained about a month agoish. Anyways I have to close up as well, which er I've never done. But I've got Pete coming in to help me at 4 and show me how to close up and Amanda's going to come in and help me out too should be fun!!!!

I got my overtime for next week. I'm working:
  • Tuesday: 3-8.15- In kiosk : /
  • Wednesday: 4-8
  • Thursday: 3-9
  • Friday: 6-10

I have Monday off and ont the whole it's not that bad really. (I put my hours here so that I can't loose them because that is what would happen.)

Erm that's about it really. Oh got a thing from UCAS this morning. Okkkkkkkk.


No comments: