skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Share and share alike
My shares in Walmart are ready for collection. I didn't know I would be getting shares but apparently we're all entitled to them. I'm 18 and shall have shares. Walmarts quite a big company me thinks. Doodles.
5 comments:
Which means what?
Isnt Walmart like in America?
I'm not entirely sure how it works. So yeah. I know that they go up and down in value and stuff but yeah.
Walmart owns ASDA. They're a world wide company sort of thingy. That's about all I can remember about them.
Oh, They always seem to talk about Walmart on Lilo and Stitch LJ coz they have dudey stitch stuff there.
Paper toys for kids
Print the pdf version onto card stock and create baskets, boxes and even gift bags.
Your blog will be bookmarked by me! great job!
I have a cash advance in one hour site that is a great resource for cash advance in one hour
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Confuse-ed
Post a Comment