Today I was like majourly annoy at a certain person. Now if you know me then you'll know that it takes looooaaaaaaaadddddddddds to pee me off. I mean it doesn't normally happen, like ever. But today I spent half of my time at work incredebly pissed off. I must have looked like a miserable bitch to the customers.
So yeah Amanda (Taunton Amanda) started with the Pete thing again. Not amused. I mean she had a go at Pete about his attitude towards colleagues and we were just messing around. So yeah and then she goes "Can you take number 10 off to do their car" Argh her names Michelle, not 10, give her a name hypocrite. Once again she had a go for people saying bodies in refference to people, oh and now what she doing? Referring to people by numbers. Then she sent me out into kiosk to do "kiosks" break. Turned and went "No" Jokingly, I mean I do that with everyone and was already moving towards the kiosk, but noooooooo she goes "If I was Pete you'd do it" Errr I think I would do it for anyone thank you. So yeah I was in there for a while and then went on my break. Came back. "Cna you go on a basket till pleeeaaaasssseee?" Er yeah sure I'll go on express. Anyways her thing was that it was because Chrissi was going in a minute, but then Michelle came and took her off. Point?
Then she sent me back to kiosk for no reason. I mean argh. Nina was fine out there and it wasn't busy at all. Then she called me back in to do Jasons break.
She annoyed me so much today. I mean it takes alot to do but she did. She ended up laying particular emphesis on the word please when she asked me to do stuff. Because I said that I agreed to do stuff for anyone if they like said please and said they needed me. Because yeah if I don't do it I feel bad then and stuff, plus it's more appreciated, and I like to be appreciated. I know that may sound silly. But yeah.
Then my wanted to go back in and get some stuff and I was just there like "yeah you shouldn't do that, I shouldn't go back in" So yeah we went back in and lets just say Mum thinks she's up herself. I went and very pointedly said hello to the lovely Sheila when she was stood on the podium with Amanda and stuff, I felt it was rather amusing. Walked around and Mum was talking to as many people as me, that was quite worrying.
Lizzies leaving. Yeah she told me today. She's off to uni, her last days the 9th. So yeah more drinkies. She doesn't want a leaving do as such because she doesn't think that anyone will go really. Ummm. I'll go. I don't like turning down stuff like that. I mean you get to see people out of work and drunk, always fun. Yeah so I don't know who we're going to have for a manager now. I mean I know we've got Louisa when she comes back but I think we need another person. I just ho[e we don't end up with some uptight mean person with no sence of humour. I mean I don't think they'd get on very well with the general checkout staff.
But yeah apart from the four hours that I worked I did nothing. Literally nothing.
Tomorrow I have a day off and we're going shopping in the morning, yes I know stupid going in on my day off but should avoid being asked in the morning. Then we're going to straighten my hair. It reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllly needs doing. Don't worry you won't have a blow by blow account this time. Then probably do nothing again.
Oh an just for the record I agree with what Jo said as much as I hate to admit it she's right and I wish it wan't true but it is and I hate it.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Argee with me on what?
Post a Comment