Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The secret

So yeah the secret isn't like some amazingly amazing thing, not like your new dad being two years older than you. Well it kinda is to me because well it shows what me and Katie have been complaing about the lack of for the past few months.

Right so last night I went round Maria's before we went out and I go in and she hasn't got ready yet in fact she's stood at the top of the stairs in a towel. So yeah I was ther with Jan while she got ready.

So yeah we're there talking. Jan's the communication co- ordinator at work and so she deals withs tuff. So yeah she goes "I've got a nomination for ASDA star for you" I was like yeah I know thinking it was the one from when I was in the kiosk and they nominated me for being smilely and stuff. So yeah she's there going through them all and stops at one with my name on. It's got a load of writting on and at the bottom it's got Pete Church written on it.

And in the middle it's got something along the lines of "Naomi is always willing to help out the runners when they are short staffed, and has even worked on her day off to help out. She is a star and an asset (or something) to the department." Or atleast something along those lines.

So yeah that's what he did. He nominated me for and ASDA star thingy. I'm not entirely sure if I get anything. But it's what me and Katie have been on about for ages. We're both the sort of person who will do stuff for people (well more me) and we never seem to get anything in return (except for wages) so yeah this actually shows that what I do is actually appreachiated.

And yes I am still a fool but atleast I'm and appreciated one.

That's really why I'm going to the celebration lunch next week.

Because Pete can be nice when he wants to be. Oh and give you a laugh, he asked if what he had put was ok, well actually no, well duh you just said that I was a star, I like stars. Lol. Strange guy.

So yeah not an amazing secret but still.

4 comments:

withoutameaning said...

Thats the secret?

What about all the family malarky?

withoutameaning said...

and Pete looooooves Nukmni just like Numni looooves Pete

Troubled Angel said...

The family stuff was Pete being a prat. With Carolines help.

And Pete doesn't love Numni.

withoutameaning said...

does so
hence the whole numni anward star thingy

hes...i cant spell what i want to say, dmanit