Thursday, August 04, 2005

Nothing to say

I really don't have much to say. I just haven't done anything.

I talked to Kim today. She knew it was me this time. She must think I'm a bit of a bitch though coz the last couple times I've talked to her I've been signed off of MSN and then when I get back on she's gone : (

Talked to Maria today she was designing cakes for Kevin and Maggie coz it's their last day tomorrow. She also invited me to her birthday barbeque thingy next Saturday, which I shall be going to even if I am Zombie-like which I have a feeling I will be. But yeah there's alcohol so I'm there :P

That's about it. Payday tomorrow. Whoo lots of money this month. I'm working a couple of hour tomorrow for Angela but that's not too bad.

Byes.

No comments: